Oregon Dog Camping
A Different Kind of Dog Boarding Kennel
We offer dog boarding in a somewhat different way, we like to call it doggie camping! We're not your average dog kennel, in fact, we don't have a kennel at all. Because we only take a small number of 4-legged "guests", we treat all the dogs as if they were our own. They run, jump, play, walk, eat and sleep freely in our yard, property, and house. We provide personal attention that is just perfect for your pooch.
As for our dog "camp", we are located west of Banks, OR on the way to the Oregon coast. Only 35 miles from downtown Portland, in the beautiful foothills of the Coast Range. We work from home so your dog always has a human friend, as well as doggie campers to play with.
Dog camping basics:
- Your dog(s) stay inside the house/yard with us while you are away. No 3' x 5' concrete kennel here.
- Daily walks and play time, minimum of 2 miles and up to 6+ miles, depending on health of the guest.
- 40+ acres of timber and meadows to roam, bordering the Tillamook State Forest and private timber land.
- We have extensive experience with a wide variety of dog breeds (including large breeds)
- Our location is easy to find, but we also offer dog pick-up and delivery for a small fee.
Make your reservation today for your dog to enjoy their first canine camping trip. Let pooch out of the kennel, to escape from the board-om! Visit our Dog Boarding Calendar to check vacancy dates, then contact us to come for a visit or to make a reservation.